- The webshop available under www.winderen.com (hereinafter called “Shop”) is kept by Winderen Sp. z o.o. with its registered seat in Zamość, Młyńska 27 street, registered in the National Court Register kept by the District Court in Lublin- East in Lublin based in Świdnik ,VI Commercial Division with number KRS 0000283434 and registered as a VAT payer with a tax identification number NIP 527-255-05-27 and REGON number 141049296, hereinafter called “Winderen”.
- Object of the webshop’s activity is the sales of horse-riding equipment. A detailed list of products along with unit prices is on the Shop’s website.
- Information about Goods given on the Shop’s website, especially descriptions, technical and performance parameters and their prices, constitute an invitation to enter an agreement but not an offer, according to the Article 71 of the Civil Code.
- Prices on the website include VAT and are in PLN,EUR and USD. The price binding for the Buyer and Winderen is the price on the website during placement of the order, under condition that it has been confirmed in the order confirmation.
- Prices provided on the website are valid only for the web offers.
- An order in the webshop may be placed by every natural person with full legal capacity and with permanent or temporary residence in Poland as well as every legal person and organizational unit with its seat in Poland, hereinafter called “Client”. Natural and legal persons with permanent or temporary residence in the EU-member countries have the same rights.
- Client is kept up-to-date about changes in the prices of goods and services offered on the website.
- The condition necessary to complete the order is a properly filled out internet account registration form by the Buyer. We recommend that you set a strong password when creating your Store account (uppercase and lowercase, digits, and special characters). Strong password will reduce the likelihood of hacking into your account. Winderen is not responsible for potential hacking into your account.
- Sales agreement is entered into when the shop confirms the order. Confirmation is sent by email, in 1 working day or in writing to the address given by the Buyer.
- The customer can choose the following forms of payment for the ordered goods: - Internet transfer, - Bank transfer to the Winderen shop account, - Collection, - Payment card. Transactions made with credit cards and wire transfer are cleared through the Dotpay, Paypal Inc.
- The order will be completed under condition that the wares are in stock or at the shop’s suppliers. In the case when some of the ordered wares are unavailable, the Client is informed about the status of the order and makes a decision about further proceedings (partial completion, extending waiting time, cancelling the whole order).
- When the Client is late with payment for the ordered goods the Shop reserves the right to immediately block the Client’s rights to make further purchase in the shop.
- If the products have an „upon order” status, the date of accepting the order for completion depends on the product’s availability at the supplier’s. In such a case the shop reserves the right to individually set a new delivery date with the Buyer.
- A sales document is added for every order.
- Each product is accompanied by time of order completion. It is the time from placing the order and making a payment to the shop’s account (the later date will be valid) to sending the ordered products from the shop, only working days are taken into account. The ordered products with different time of completion are sent after completing the whole order, i.e. after the time which is the longest.
- Goods are delivered to the Buyer by a delivery company. Cost of shipping of the goods can be seen after adding goods to the basket on the website. Purchased goods are delivered to the address provided by the Buyer.
- The complaints on mechanical damage during transportation will be taken care of only when written statement of damage/inconsistency is made during the courier presence and by his/her approval. The client is obliged to check the package in the presence of the courier and with confirmation. Pay attention to the packaging (for possible damage during transportation), and in particular the condition of the tape or seals on the shipment. In case of damage to the shipment, Client is obliged to refuse to accept it, write the appropriate damage protocol, and immediately contact the Store to clarify the situation. Checking the package on delivery is a prerequisite for reporting any possible claims for damage or stealing a shipment in transit. In accordance with the applicable shipping law, the consignee who noted the damage after the courier departure may report this fact by telephone to the courier.
- Date of receiving the package is understood as the time of order completion together with the estimated delivery time.
- As soon as the goods are delivered to the consumer, he is entitled to dispose of the item as an owner and the risk of accidental loss or damage is on his side.
- In the case of an unfounded decline to accept the package the ordered products return to the shop, the Client will be charged with the delivery cost.
- In accordance with the Consumer Rights Act of 30 May 2014 (Journal of Laws of 2014, item 827), the Client (consumer only) may withdraw (by withdrawal) from the goods purchased in our store without giving a reason, by making a statement in writing or by filling in the form available in the enclosure of the law: http://isap.sejm.gov.pl/Download;jsessionid=8EB73F77E82E03AF9E534066619A9740?id=WDU20140000827&type=2 within 14 days of the date of receipt of the shipment (by e-mail, post or directly in the store). The shop guarantees a refund of the amount equal to the value of the order and shipping costs to the customer. Money will be returned using the same method of payment as used by the consumer at purchase or otherwise if the consumer expressly agrees to reimburse other costs that do not expose him to additional costs. The right of withdrawal from the contract away from business premises or distance does not belong to the consumer in respect of contracts:
1. For the provision of services if the trader has performed the full service with the express consent of the consumer who has been informed prior to the commencement of the service that, upon fulfilment of the service, the trader loses his right of withdrawal;
2. Where the price or remuneration depends on fluctuations in the financial market over which the trader does not exercise control and which may occur before the expiration of the withdrawal period;
3. Where the subject of the offer is an customized item, manufactured to the consumer's specifications or catered to its individual needs;
4. Where the subject matter is a thing that is quickly spoiled or has a short expiry date;
5. When the package is opened, it can not be returned for health or hygiene purposes if the packaging has been opened after delivery;
6. Where the subject matter of which is the supply of goods, which, by their nature, are inseparably linked to other things;
7. Where the consumer explicitly requested the trader to come to him for urgent repair or maintenance; If the trader also provides other services than those requested by the consumer, or supplies other than spare parts necessary for repair or maintenance, the consumer shall be entitled to withdraw from the contract for additional services or items.
- The customer is obliged to return the item to the Seller promptly, but no later than 14 days after the date of withdrawal from the contract. It is enough to resend the item before this term.
- The customer is responsible for reducing the value of the item being the subject of the contract and resulting from using it beyond what is necessary to establish the nature, character and function of the thing.
- The customer returns the item being the subject of the contract, from which he departed at his own expense and risk.
- Winderen may withhold of the payment received from the Customer until the item is returned back to the shop.
- Winderen excludes the possibility of submitting a withdrawal statement other than the written form.
- Client should return the faulty product by post to the following address: Winderen Sp. z o.o., ul. Młyńska 27, 22-400 Zamość, Polska. The shop does not accept any packages returned by payment on delivery. Returned goods should be accompanied by the reason for return in writing. All complaints are examined within 14 days upon receiving the package with the returned product by the shop. If the complaint is justified, the damaged goods will be repaired or replaced with other, fully operational ones and if it is impossible (for example due to lack of the given goods on the market), the shop will refund the buyer with full price of the product or will offer different goods available in the shop to choose from. Costs related with shipping the returned goods are returned by the shop immediately after accepting the complaint.
- The cost of shipping the used goods are borne by the client, unless the complaint is accepted. In such a case the shipping costs are borne by the Shop.
- If the goods have been returned without providing any reason the costs of returning them is borne by the buyer.
- A limited amount of Goods is assigned for promotional sale and completion of orders is based on the first come, first served basis, until promotional stock has run out.
- According to the law from 29th August 1997 on personal data protection (Journal of Laws No. 133 pos. 883 with further changes) we inform that personal data provided by the Client will be protected from the access of the third parties. Personal data is collected only for the needs of the Winderen Sp. z o.o. company for the record, especially in order to complete the purchase-sale agreement. We also assure that the Client has a right to inspect their data and to correct it. Commercial information will be sent by email only if you have agreed to receive them in such a form (subscription to the newsletter). Consent can be withdrawn at any time.
- All of the named products, names and trademarks are used for identification only and can be registered trademarks of their respective owners.
- Goods sale agreement is entered into in accordance with the Polish law and in Polish.
- Clients may access these Terms and conditions any time through the link on the main website of the www.winderen.com service and download them and print them out.
- We would like to inform you that each client from the European Union country of the on-line Winderen store may reserve the right to decide any possible conflicts considering purchases via ODR platform, accessible here: https://webgate.ec.europa.eu/odr/main/?event=main.home.show&reload=false.